10 September 2026

Seasonal ABC's


 One of my goals this year was to finish this little series designed by Lizzie Kate. I finished the first one (Christmas) at the end of 2025, but the other three were stitched and finished exclusively in 2026.

I was wrestling with the idea of finishing these in a way to switch them out each season via magnets or something, but ended up just getting four matching frames and framing them all separately. This way, I feel like they are completely interchangeable whether I have them sitting on a table, counter, dresser, or even hanging on the wall.

I stitched all of them on 28 count even-weave that I coffee/tea dyed by myself. I used all DMC floss, and did change some of the colors for each pattern, and while I have somehow lost my paper for the Christmas one, here are the DMC colors I switched for the other three seasons:

Spring
Instead of 3687, I used 3326; and instead of 3853, I used 741.

Summer
Instead of 987, I used 3051; and instead of 815, I used 326.

Autumn
This one, I changed every color... in order from top to bottom on th chart - 936, 434, 3363, 3776, and 721.

- Kaelyn

Please consider supporting me by buying me a "Ko-Fi."
I love sharing all of my hobbies with you all here on the blog, on Youtube, Instagram, and TikTok.
Thank you for being here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me a Comment :)